With roots linking back to Lamborghini and design inspired by jet fighters, the Italian Pagani supercars such as the Zonda and the Huayra are truly distinctive and powerful high-performance racing cars.
As an owner of a Pagani, you’ll want peace of mind that you are properly covered in the event of an incident. Here at Alan & Thomas, our specialist personal insurance team can advise you on all aspects of insurance cover and risk management for your Pagani insurance.
We have been providing bespoke insurance cover for a range of high-end performance and sports cars for over twenty years, so we are well aware of the requirements of these luxury and prestigious vehicles. Our expert advisers will take the time to understand your personal needs and provide you with a bespoke and competitive Pagani insurance quote.
Why Choose Our Pagani Insurance?
As one of the top Chartered Insurance Brokers in the South of England, we have the ability to source the perfect Pagani insurance quote for your needs, making sure bespoke levels of cover are provided without paying more.
We work closely with the UK’s most famous high-value motor insurance providers so can tailor your cover and offer excellent premiums.
Regardless of whether you need Pagani insurance for a Zonda Cinque, Zonda Tricolore or Huayra Roadster, our experts can offer you a free, no-obligation quotation and will look for the perfect Pagani insurance cost available on the market.
Should the worst happen and you need to make a claim, our in-house dedicated team will promptly manage your case and ensure you receive the deserved remuneration you are entitled to.
About Pagani Cars
Pagani Automobili is an Italian manufacturer of sports cars and carbon fibre components. The company was founded in Italy in 1992 by the Argentinian Horacio Pagani. Before starting to design his own cars in the late 80’s, he used to manage Lamborghini's composites department. His first vehicle is the C8, soon renamed as Fangio F1 to honour his friend, the five-time Formula One champion Juan Manuel Fangio.
Features & Benefits Of Our Pagani Insurance Include*:
- Free no-obligation review and quotation
- Dedicated personal insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Underwritten by leading high-value motor insurance providers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Agreed Value included as standard
- Any driver over the age of 30 not living with the policyholder
- Driving other cars comprehensive extension for named drivers
- Carefully selected approved repairer network providing fast reliable and professional service
- Courtesy cars similar to your own even for claims for fire and theft
- Immediate repair authorisation and 3-year guarantee on all repairs
- £5,000 private registration plate cover
- £30,000 Personal Accident Cover
- £100,000 legal expenses cover
- £12,500 identity fraud expenses
- £1,000 Personal possessions cover
- National and European motor assistance
- Personal accident cover
- £100k legal expenses cover
* Subject to terms and conditions
Pagani Insurance Enquiry
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible to get you a quote on your Pagani.