Koenigsegg is a Swedish manufacturer of high-performance sports cars founded in 1994 in Sweden by Christian von Koenigsegg. He had the intention of producing a "world-class" sports car and build almost every car part in-house. Much of the technology, including the pneumatically-actuated valve train and the metal-impregnated carbon weave, is in fact developed internally. Now, over 25 years later, as well as being a world-class supercar, the Koenigsegg range of vehicles has won its fair share of accolades.
Koenigsegg's first road going production vehicle was introduced back in 2002 and 4 years later they began production of the CCX, one of their most successful a mid-engine sports car. In March 2009, the Koenigsegg CCXR was chosen by Forbes to be one of the ten most beautiful cars in history and in December 2010, the Koenigsegg Agera won the BBC Top Gear Hypercar of the Year Award, beating cars such as the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport.
Our specialist personal Koenigsegg car insurance team can advise you on all aspects of insurance cover and risk management for your high performance car insurance. We have been providing tailored Koenigsegg insurance cover for a range of high-end sports for over twenty years so know the needs and demands of owners of these luxury and powerful vehicles.
Our expert advisers will take the time to understand your individual needs and guide you through the process whilst advising on cover, security measures and general risk management.
Concerned about the Koenigsegg car insurance cost? We work closely with the UK’s leading high-value motor insurance providers so can tailor cover to your specific requirements and offer competitive premiums.
Should the worst happen and you need to make a claim, you can be assured of prompt and hassle-free service from our in-house dedicated claims team who will deal with the claim on your behalf and secure you the rightful compensation you are entitled to.
Features & benefits may include amongst others:
- Free no-obligation review and quotation
- Dedicated personal insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Underwritten by leading high-value motor insurance providers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Agreed Value included as standard
- Any driver over the age of 30 not living with the policyholder
- Driving other cars comprehensive extension for named drivers
- Carefully selected approved repairer network providing fast reliable and professional service
- Courtesy cars similar to your own even for claims for fire and theft
- Immediate repair authorisation and 3-year guarantee on all repairs
- £5,000 private registration plate cover
- £30,000 Personal Accident Cover
- £100,000 legal expenses cover
- £12,500 identity fraud expenses
- £1,000 Personal possessions cover
- National and European motor assistance
Koenigsegg Insurance Enquiry
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible to get you a quote on your Koenigsegg.