Did you know that only the top 1% of supercars can be classified as a hypercar? Whilst all hypercars are supercars, not all supercars are hypercars, so what are the qualities that allow a car to be elevated from being classed as a supercar to a hypercar?
With supercars exponentially becoming more advanced and better performing, the criteria for the much-coveted hypercar status has become more stringent. Hypercars represent the very best of engineering, the most innovative design and the most powerful engineering.
It is often thought that Bugatti invented the hypercar and many industry experts consider the Bugatti Veyron to be the first bona fide hypercar, an example of that is that the Veyron has 16 cylinders as opposed to a more traditional 12.
At Alan & Thomas, our specialist insurance team are experts in providing tailored advice on hypercar insurance and risk management for owners of hypercars.
We have been providing specialist insurance cover for a range of prestigious and exclusive hypercars for over twenty years, so have a comprehensive understanding of the needs and demands of owners and dealers of hypercars.
Whether you own a Ferrari La Ferrari, a McLaren P1, a Porsche 918 Spyder, a Lamborghini Aventador, a Bugatti Chiron or are looking to purchase one of the newest hypercars on the block, then hypercar insurance is an absolute must.
Should the worst happen and you need to make a claim, you can be assured of prompt and hassle-free service from our in-house dedicated claims team who will deal with the claim on your behalf and secure you the rightful compensation you are entitled to.
We provide competitive insurance solutions for a wide range of hypercars including Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Pagani, Koenigsegg, and Bugatti.
Features & benefits may include amongst others:
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Dedicated personal insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Underwritten by leading high value motor insurance providers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Agreed Value included as standard
- Any driver over the age of 30 not living with the policyholder
- Driving other cars comprehensive extension for named drivers
- Carefully selected approved repairer network providing fast reliable and professional service
- Courtesy cars similar to your own even for claims for fire and theft
- Immediate repair authorisation and 3 year guarantee on all repairs
- £5,000 private registration plate cover
- £30,000 Personal Accident Cover
- £100,000 legal expenses cover
- £12,500 identity fraud expenses
- £1,000 Personal possessions cover
- National and European motor assistance